Eskom is offering 25 Plant Operator Learnership opportunities within the Maintenance department at Kriel Power Station in Mpumalanga.
The energy industry is transforming and Eskom is playing a leading role in the delivery of energy to millions of customers countrywide. Since companies are shaped by its people, we at Eskom are always looking for highly skilled professionals who want to make an impact.
- Grade 12 with Physical Science and Mathematics
- OR N3 with Engineering Science and Mathematics
- English Language as a second language
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
- Technical, electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
- Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
How to apply
Applications close on 29 June 2016. Click here to apply online
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
Alternatively, submit applications at Kriel Power Station (Main Security Gate) with the following documents attached: Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copy of ID, qualifications – Grade 12/N3 and any other tertiary qualification you have completed. Ensure that you indicate the correct (Reference Number: 5000280672NZ) on your CV.