Reference Number:RSWD 0514 (Tembisa) RSWD 0464 (Kempton park) RSWD 0367 (Edenvale)
Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R87 372- R103 140per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Relevant experience
- Painting of road markings and install & replace traffic signs
- Offload, clean and store equipment & tools and pre-assembling of traffic signs
- Sweep and clean gutters, streets & sidewalks and safeguard sites by placing appropriate road safety signs
- Excavate by means of hand tools and backfill & compact excavated trenches
- Perform manual labour duties associated with earth moving equipment
- Install kerbs, construct concrete gutters and lay storm water systems
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.