Position:Personal Assistant: Office of the COO
Department: Office of the Chief Operations Officer
Salary:R252 552 – R346 476 per annum (plus benefits)
- Secretarial (Cert Adm) or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Manage diaries, calendars and book meetings and venues
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally travel with the Chief Operations Officer to take notes or dictation at meetings and provide general assistance
- Effectively screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives
- Perform administrative and office duties
- Manage and provide effective office administration services, including internal record and information services
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.