The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 400 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Education, Training and Development Practices SETA (ETDP) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Closing Date: 09 April 2017
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification Pharmacist Assistance, NQF Level 3
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
- Strong English communication skills
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths (Minimum D Symbol – Level 4) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade – Level 5) and a 2nd Language, (Minimum D or Level 4)
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Express a keen interest in a pharmacy environment and customer service
How to apply