PROVISIONING ADMINISTRATION CLERK
LOCATION: Provisioning Administration Clerk, Division Technology Management Services, Head Office, Pretoria
REFERENCES: TMS 02/2018
SALARY: R152 862 per annum
- Applicants must display competency in the post specific core functions;
- Be proficient in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must be SA citizen;
- Must have no previous criminal convictions or cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
- Be in possesion of a Senior Certficiate/Grade12;
- Applicants with a higher qualification in the specific field or an internship in the Public Service may receive preference;
- Appropriate / relevant experience in the field of the post and competency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint may be an advantage.
- Administration of day-to-day maintenance of buildings and accommodation within the Division.
- Supervision and administration of the Safety, Health and Environmental Management Act, 1998(Act 107 of 1998) meetings and incident scenes and submit incident reports.
- Ensuring that facilities are clean and hygienic.
- Administer the acquisition process of equipment/ services for the Division.
- Scheduling of electronic invoices.
- Administer various contracts.
- Administration of Supply Chain Management in the Division.
- Only the official application form (newly developed form is available from all police station, on the SAPS website www.saps.gov.za and at the SAPS Recruitment offices) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to and previous criminal convictions must be declared; failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application. The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- Persons who retired from the Public Service by taking a severance package, early retirement or for medical reasons, as well as persons with previous convictions, are excluded.
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant ID document, valid motor vehicle driver’s license and all educational qualification obtained must submitted together with the application form
- Applicants are requested to initial each and every page of the application form, CV and all annexures.
- Through the filling of the above mentioned posts, an applicant whose appointment will promote representivity may receive preference. If a candidate is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview which may include practical test or presentation.
- The South African Police Service will verify the residential address and qualification of applicants, as well as citizenship. Reference checking will be conducted on all short listed applicants.
- Applications must be mailed in time, as late applications will not be accepted. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill the post after the advertisement therefore.
- The South African Police Service is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and it is the intention to promote representivity in the Public Service through the filling of these posts.
- People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful applicants only.
- Recommended candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to security clearance.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act as applicable to the post environment.
- The Division is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof. Although the post is advertised, the National Commissioner may withdraw the post from the advertisement, re-advertise the post or fill the post by transferring a person at the same level where is deemed to be in the interest of service delivery.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO: Applications can be forwarded (for attention Lt Col MS Matsomane/ WO PS Ramalepe) to: Division: Technology Management Services South African Police Service Private Bag X 22 Hatfield 0028
HAND DELIVERED TO: Applications can be forwarded (for attention Lt Col MS Matsomane/ WO PS Ramalepe) to: Office No. PPS 138/143 Tulbach Park Building Cnr. Stanza Bopape (Church) and Jan Shoba (Duncan) Streets Hatfield Pretoria
ENQUIRIES CAN BE DIRECTED TO: Colonel RM Moloto Lt Col MS Matsomane Warrant Officer PS Ramalepe Warrant Officer TM Chazi Tel: 012 432 7377/012 432 7194/7206/7401