Location: Cape Town, Robertson, Stellenbosch, Worcester and Johannesburg
Our vacation work programme is well known for being an exciting experience. Students who meet at the induction week often remain friends for the rest of their lives!
This interesting and interactive programme will help you to understand PwC’s culture and values. It will also give you a better understanding of the audit environment and the importance of team dynamics, as you will be involved in numerous team activities.
To apply for the vacation work programme:
- You must be studying to become a chartered accountant of South Africa (CA(SA)).
- Your degree must be one that is accredited by South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- You must be passing all your subjects consistently, from first year to your final year.
Skills and behaviours we are looking for
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Drive, determination and leadership potential
- Team player
- Punctual and willing to learn
Responsibilities of students on the vacation work programme
Vacation work is an opportunity to learn more about being a chartered accountant by experiencing what a trainee accountant does.
You will be required to attend an induction course during which you will participate in team activities with other students in a practical environment. The induction course will equip you with greater knowledge of the firm and the auditing environment. It is an informative and memorable experience!
After induction, you will be allocated to client work. You will gain hands-on experience by being assigned various tasks and sections of work to complete. All work will be supervised and appropriate guidance and coaching will be provided.
We know that the skills and experiences you gain with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We’ll help you to reach your full potential.