Internal & External applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy in the Finance Department at Zwartkopjes Pumping Station:
(HAY BAND – K)
Reporting to the Inventory Administrator the successful candidate will be responsible for stock control, balancing of chemicals on a weekly and monthly basis. Stock replenishment as well as resolving stock imbalances
- Management of stock by overseeing the correlation of orders with the materials received as well as recording and reporting discrepancies by contacting suppliers/sites.
- Oversees the handover on material to packers, supervising the packing of material into bins as well as supervises the recording of items on the bin cards.
- Dealing with queries and complaints.
- Perform Ad hoc and bi-annual stock takes.
- Stock Procurement
- Perform Material Forecast Schedules by having the MRP run on a weekly or as and when required basis, creating requisitions etc.
- Perform reconciliation of bulk chemicals; perform computer inputs and balancing on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Comply with the SHEQ Acts, organizational policies and procedures.
- Grade12/Std 10 or equivalent
- 3 years experience in a stores environment including warehouse management as well as financial management experience.
- Computer literacy in Outlook and MS Excel is essential.
- SAP experience will be an advantage
- Procurement experience will be an advantage
|·Stock Control · Stock Management· SAP· MS Office· Safety procedures· ISO9001:2000||·Good communication (both written and spoken)· Good administrative and organizing skills.· Asset Control||·Customer orientated· Performance driven· Attention to detail· Deadline driven· Good housekeeping|
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to Females and People with Disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Rand Water as an organization has the right to fill or not fill any advertised positions.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, ZWARTKOPJES PUMPING STATION
E-MAIL: : zk email@example.com
NOTICE NUMBER: Zk 2845
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :