- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Code B driver’s license
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Department: Executive Secretariat
Division:Office of the Chief Operations Officer
Salary:R 92 772 – R 120 432 per annum (plus benefits)
- Ensure that vehicle is well maintained and clean
- Render an effective delivery or collection of records, mail or goods as required
- Ensure that all driver and transport tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards as agreed to with management
- Plan and organise daily work tasks effectively
- Use work resources and tools to do work well and let team lead know of any short falls
- Ensure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.