- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Typing skills
Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Office administration qualification
- Customer Care
- Receive clients at reception and open new files
- Book appointments for different services
- Alert Clinic Head in case of a very ill client or client in need of emergency
- Arrange emergency transport for ill/emergency clients as requested by the Nursing staff or Clinic Head
- Maintain facility registers and statistical registers
- Maintain confidentiality in respect of all personal and medical client information
- Prepare agendas, take minutes and type any documents as requested by the Clinic Head
- Give verbal or telephonic information to individuals/members of the community to ensure that they can make informed decisions about available services
- Ensure proper maintenance and control of consumables stock and equipment
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.