LOCATION: Division: Finance and Administration, Head Office, Pretoria
SALARY: R90 234 per annum
REFERENCE NUMBER: MI:HO/01/04/2017 (4 Posts)
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific core functions of the post
- Be in possession of Grade 10 Certificate
- Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Be able to read and write
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Be (proficient) in at least two official languages, of which one must be English
- Must be a SA citizen
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification
- Perform cleaning services of routine nature by utilizing a variety of aids
- Dust working environment thoroughly
- Polish furniture of Management Intervention property
- Vacuum carpets
- Polish and sweep floors
- Remove refuges from property
- Maintain the administration of human, financial and logistical resources allocated to the post
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted. The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID, Grade 10 qualification and all educational qualifications obtained, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation, proof of relevant experience in the field of the post.
- The copies must be correctly certified on the copy itself, not at the back. The certification must not be older than three months.
- Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential Address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act 103/1994 as applicable to the post environment.
- If a candidate is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview as well as a practical assessment.
- Reference checking will be conducted on all short listed applicants
- Short-listed candidates for appointment to certain identified posts, will be vetted in terms of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007(Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005 (Act No 38 of 2005). A candidate, whose particulars appear in either the National Register for Sex Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection Register, will be disqualified from appointment to that post.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
- The Criminal Law (Forensic Procedures) Amendment Act, Act 37 of 2013 requires that all new appointments in the South African Police Service as from 31st of January 2015 provide a buccal (inside cheek) sample in order to determine their forensic DNA profile. The forensic DNA profile derived from the sample will be loaded to the Elimination Index of the National Forensic DNA Database.
- The SAPS application forms can be obtained from an SAPS Recruitment Office within the South African Police Service.
Application forms must be returned to the following offices: Management Intervention Human Resource Management, Rooms 325 and 315
Building 231 Pretorius Street (Between Andries Street and Bank Lane), Pretoria
Colonel MS Molefe and Lt Col MM Munyuku. 3rd floor Room No 322 and 326