The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve-month internship programme for a Workstudy intern.
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL SAPS INTERNSHIP SOURCED FROM SAPS WEBSITE LINKS ARE BELOW
SAPS Organisational Development INTERN
The internship programme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
WORKSTUDY INTERN (5 posts)
* Be in possession of a Diploma/Degree (NQF6/7/8) in Management Services/Work study/Organisational Development/Industrial Engineering/Operational Management/ GIS
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Must have no criminal record
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously
- Applicants must be residing in Gauteng Province (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
HOW TO APPLY
The Section Head: Corporate Support, South African Police Service, Private Bag X 94, Pretoria, 0001.
(For attention Lieutenant Colonel MS Mmamadisha)
APPLICATIONS HAND DELIVERED:
The Section Head: Corporate Support, Opera Plaza, Annex Building, Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Application must be dropped into the box available at the reception area.
Closing Date: 2017-09-22