The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for a twelve-month internship programme for Project Management Administrative.
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL SAPS INTERNSHIP SOURCED FROM SAPS WEBSITE LINKS ARE BELOW
SAPS Programme and Project Management INTERN
The internship programme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
Project Management Administrative Intern
* Be in possession of either a Degree in Business Management/ Project Management Programme/ Project Management *Certificate Short Course in Business Management
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Must have no criminal record
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously
- Applicants must be residing in Gauteng Province (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
HOW TO APPLY
The Section Head: Corporate Support, South African Police Service, Private Bag X 94, Pretoria, 0001.
(For attention Lieutenant Colonel MS Mmamadisha)
APPLICATIONS HAND DELIVERED:
The Section Head: Corporate Support, Opera Plaza, Annex Building, Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Application must be dropped into the box available at the reception area.
Closing Date: 2017-09-22