Closing date: 31 July 2017
Role Category: Process Implementation
- Support and maintain operational and applicable legal requirements and processes in support of Emergency Management and Sasol’s strategic objectives.
- To ensure timeous effective response to emergency incidents, on- and off site and thus ensuring the protection of Sasol and its employees and other property as per mutual aid agreements.
- To ensure that fire and life equipment are inspected as per the SANS 1475 standard.
- Ensure that emergency equipment and vehicles are always readily available.
- To ensure station, vehicles and equipment cleanliness.
Required outputs: Functional
- Emergency response and mitigation activities are performed safely and effectively
- Respond to all emergency call outs and requests
- Support Emergency Management Operations strategy and operating model
- Ensure site compliance to relevant legislative standards, practices and certification
- Grade 12 (Must)
- Medically fit for firefighting (incl. functional and capacity test/evaluation)
- Basic life support qualification/BAA – Registered with H.P.C.S.A (advantage)
- IFSAC International Fire Service accreditation congress – Firefighter 1 (advantage)
- HAZMAT Awareness level (advantage)
- Code C1 Drivers licence with PrDP (advantage)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Building partnerships and networking
- Conflict Management
- Applying relevant legislation, Company codes, standards and procedures
- Mentally and physically fit
- Be able to work shifts and do standby as required
- Listening skills
- Sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- Assertiveness / Decisiveness Cooperativeness
- Team Player
- Strong customer centric orientation
- Time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
how to apply
(Visited 2,606 times, 1 visits today)