Position:Senior Clerk Verification
Salary:R164 892 – R226 188 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Relevant experience
- Execute administrative functions
- Confirming appropriateness of registering Authority
- Check and confirm submitted applications in respect of all relevant registration and licensing transaction
- Where necessary previous documents of the filing system should be interrogated and conformance made in respect of signature and ID confirmation
- Change ownership and address to be recorded on the system
- Documents to be re verified against the filing system in respect of the filing
- Confirmation of the previous owner detail against the filing system
- Handling over of the completed documents to supervisor for processing
- Handling back unverified supervisor for further investigation and taking necessary action
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.