Division:Budget & Management Accounting
Salary:R298 116 – R408 972 per annum (plus benefits)
- Accounting Degree (NQF Level 7) Higher Education & Training, First Degrees/ Advanced Diplomas
- MFMA Certificate
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Budget Monitoring
- Render financial support to department during the compilation of the annual and adjustment budgets and budget related matter during the year
- Ensure governance and risk management
- Investigate and report on all audit queries, implementing necessary changes
- Oversee the preparation of monthly and annual budgets and financial reports
- Provide customer service orientation
- Ensure people management
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.