Location: Woodmead, Gauteng
SGS SA invites applications from suitably qualified individuals, for its Learnership program in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (NQF 2). Applicants that meet all the following criteria, are encouraged to apply to join the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company as a learner:
- Be a South African citizen (be able to produce a valid South African ID document)
- Must be unemployed
- Be between the ages of 18-34
- Must have no criminal record
- Must have completed their matric (Grade 12) with at least 50% in English and Maths (or 70% Maths Literacy)
- Be willing to attend training in the Sandton/Woodmead area
- Able to be placed at a location within Gauteng
- Is keen to pursue a career within Occupational Health and Safety
- Candidate must not have participated in any learnership previously
The program will run for a 12 month period from 2017 – 2018. Successful candidates must be committed to the entire duration of this period.
Please note that there are only 10 learnership positions available.
Prior knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety would be advantageous.
how to apply