Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R320 064 – R439 080 per annum (plus benefits)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (NQF Level 7)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP)
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Social Work field
- Constantly align Social Work methodologies in response to changes in policies, processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and delivery systems in line with contracted targets
- Ensure that completed work adheres to governance and legislative requirements
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risks
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external customers
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback on contracted outputs and request training where appropriate
Special conditions attached to the post:
- Good physical and mental health
- Good interpersonal skills
- Adherence to ethical values
- Managerial skills
- Communication skills
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.