Closing Date: 30 July 2017
What is the qualifying criteria? The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18 – 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
What is the Recruitment process?
- Anticipated start date of programme: 01 Oct 2017
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
how to apply
|Credit Evaluations Graduate Learnership (Nationwide)
|IT SAP Graduate Learnership (Gauteng)
|Banker Graduate Learnership (Nationwide)
|Contact Centre Graduate Learnership (Nationwide)
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end-August 2017, they may consider the application as unsuccessful.