The National Consumer Tribunal (NCT) is offering part-time work for students as part of its adhoc contingent pool. Opportunities are available in the Law and Record Management unit
NCT Is an independent adjudicative body with jurisdiction throughout the Republic. Its purpose is to adjudicate on credit and consumer related matters provided for in the National Credit Act (NCA) and the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), and to rule on alleged contraventions of these Acts. The Tribunal hears and decides on applications and referrals involving consumers, credit providers, debt counsellors and credit bureaus.
The Tribunal requires records management and legal students to participate in its ad hoc contingent pool. These students are called upon from time to time to assist with administrative and other tasks during spikes in the Tribunal’s caseload.
- The successful student will be involved and exposed to all aspects relating to the cases, from the filing of cases to the finalization of the cases and any other tasks as may be required to be performed.
- Some of the activities will involve data capturing on our Case Management System the opening of case files, compiling the case reports, updating case statistics and performing administrative functions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Third year or final year towards a diploma or degree in law or records management
- Students with a good academic track record
- Commitment and dedication
- Hard worker, outputs driven and honest
How to apply
Closing date is 15 July 2016. If you are interested, please email a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and your latest academic transcripts to email@example.com or for more information you may contact Ms Potso Nyapele on 012 742 9900.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing and training. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.