Department: Waste Management
Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Relevant experience
- Optimize personnel to efficiently and effectively render removal services for the EMM
- Ensure controlled, measurable service delivery as per EMM delivery standards
- Ensure that mini disposal sites meet the required standards of cleanliness
- Ensure that equipment are utilized in a safe and Occupational Health and Safety complaint manner
- Improve and maintain excellent customer relations and improve the EMM brand
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.