To provide customers a unique experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions through excellent customer service.
experience and qualifications
- A relevant NQF 5 level qualification (minimum 120 credits)
- 1 Years related experience.
additional requirementsThere are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Manage average Rand value of differences to minimise losses to the business
- Manage the Service Quality of the Branch through the Branch’s Service Quality Balanced Scorecard.
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Manage the efficiencies for tellers through Number of differences, average number of transactions
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to apply
(Visited 3,050 times, 1 visits today)