Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Please read carefully before completing and returning application forms
- This document is not in any way an agreement or commitment.
- The bursaries are awarded annually as per the conditions of the agreement between the recipient and the Thuthuka Bursary Fund. Renewal is at the discretion of the fund.
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into an agreement with the Thuthuka Bursary Fund and NSFAS.
- The closing date for applications s August 31st
- To be considerod for the Thuthuka Bursary Fund, you are required to registel & write the National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Your application will remain incomplete until we receive the letter f provisional acceptance to university, the final Grade 12 results and NBT results.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO BE NOTED BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
- The Thuthuka bursaries are only available for African and Coloured learners.
- Only Students doing Mathematics as a subject will be considered. NOT MATHS LITERACY!
- Applicants provisionally awarded bursailes will be notified in December.
- The final confirmation on the awarding of the bursary will depend on the following:
- Confirmation of your acceptance into the Thuthuka programme at a specific TBF University.
- Attaining the required endorsement (Bachelors Pass) and points (i.e. M-Score) to study the degree leading to a CA (SA) TBF programme.
- ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED USING THE NSFAS MEANS TEST TO DETERMINE FINANCIAL NEED.
How To Apply
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :