Trainee Workplace Learner At Transnet
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
The closing date is on 07.02.2018. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet.
Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com
Operating Division : TPT POD Corporate H/O
Position Title : Workplace Learner
Employee Group : Trainee
Department : SOP, Training Governance & Systems, DNR
Location : Durban
Reporting To : Port Term Mng Training Manager
Grade Level : ADVISE
Reference Number : 20002240
Position Purpose :
To undergo a 6 month Workplace Experiential Learner programme.
Position outputs :
• The candidate will be involved in projects and/or work activities where he/she will be exposed to various research,
development and innovation related projects and initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Relevant Bachelor degree/National Diploma with a broad technical/commercial/social science background.
• Computer literacy (Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint).
• Possession of code EB/8 (Preferred)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
PLEASE NOTE: Transnet, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please report any suspicious activities in this regard to the Transnet anti-fraud line on 0800 003 056.
• Comfort and Willingness to work outside of the scope of the candidates field of study.
• Problem Solving and willingness to learn
• Good communication verbal and writing, interpersonal and networking skills
• Able to take direction and work in a team as well as ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills
• Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to provide timely and quality research.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products, including word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Power Point and other graphic and/or
• Presentation software.
• Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
• Time management.
WORKING CONDITIONS/INHERENT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Sourcing, screening and evaluating innovative ideas submitted and managing transition from idea to implementation.
• Scouting and tracking of emerging technologies and future trends.
• Good writing skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail.
• Work well under pressure.
• Presentable, professional and confident.
E-Mail Your CV To
Apply online for Transnet Trainee Position