Position:Vehicle Examiner Assistant
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Drivers License
- Responsible for opening of door to public to indicate that vehicle testing has began
- Assist Examiner in checking chassis and engine numbers
- Instruct vehicle drivers to drive their vehicles into the pit
- Assist Examiner by informing him/her of faults/status of vehicle
- Responsible for cleaning of testing station, buildings and grounds
- Assist Examiner during the weighing process of vehicles
- Assist Provincial, National and EMPD officials with the testing of vehicles
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.