Bursary/Scholarship Programme at Vodacom
Course you wish to study, or are studying:
- Information systems
- Computer science
- Electronic or electrical engineering (Light current only)
- Computer engineering
- Presently in grade 12
- Matriculated but not yet at tertiary
- Currently at tertiary: University or University of technology
1. Application forms that are incomplete will be disregarded.
Please ensure that you attach proof of academic results: current matriculants do not need to provide preliminary results final grade 11 will suffice.
2. Applications open 1 March
3. Bursaries will only be allocated for next year.
4. You must supply all the information requested, or explain why you cannot provide it.
5. Applicants applying for bursaries with less than a B symbol in mathematics and science will not be considered.
6. Do not send original documents, please attach copies.
7. A passport size photograph of the applicant must be attached to the top right-hand of the front page.
8. It is your responsibility to apply for entrance to university and for other options for financial support. We recommend that you apply to at least two universities and for many funding options/bursaries.
9. Please note that if you have not received feedback from us by 30 November note that your application was unsuccessful.
Applicants can apply for a Vodacom Foundation Bursary if they intend to gain a qualification in Engineering and Operations.
DOWNLOAD: VODACOM BURSARY APPLICATION FORM
Opening date: 1 March annually Closing date: 31 August annually
Please note that if you have not received notification by 30 November your application was unsuccessful
GOVERNMENT JOBS TIPS IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A GOVERNMENT JOB (common information) NOTE : Applications must be submitted on with a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet . The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered . -
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP ? Hi guys , today i have decided to write this article just to let you know what is meant by a learnership and the differents among other related terms (like , Internship , Bursary and Scholarship ) Question 1: What is a Learnership ? Answer : Learneship is an intake programme in which a learners is given a chance to learner a specific job theoretical and practical (via training provided by the learnership provider) . A learner must gain work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification (specifically for that job). Note :learnership combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). If you are looking for a learnership , go to the internet cafe (or use your mobile phone if it is advance) and click this link :