POST: Work Study Officer
LOCATION: Organisational Development: Job Evaluation (Pretoria)
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12),
- Be a SA Citizen,
- Be fluent in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Be in possession of a valid light motor vehicle driver’s licence (for Police Act members),
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending.
- Applicants will be subjected to security screening and fingerprint verification.
- National diploma or degree in Management Services or related field (i.e Organizational Effectiveness, Operations/Production Management) or any National Diploma or Degree in the field of Human Resource/Policing plus Work Study Certificate.
- Permanent or Internship working experience in the field of Organisational
- Development may be an added advantage (developmental programme)
Conduct job evaluation of all vacant and newly established posts in the SAPS. Maintain a job evaluation data-base. Provide a job evaluation related administration support. Provide inputs for the development of job evaluation related policies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Do you want to get a free diploma in one month , if yes click the link below and follow the instraction
1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition 10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted. The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly
specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational
qualifications obtained, service certificates of previous employers stating the
occupation, proof of relevant experience in the field of the post and motor
vehicle driver’s license.
- The copies must be correctly certified on the copy itself, not at the back.
- The certification must not be older than three months.
- Qualifications and driver’s licences submitted will be subjected to
verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the SAPS Act, 1995 or PublicService Act, 1994 as applicable to the post environment.
- Applicants appointed under the Police Service Act will be subjected to a medical assessment by a medical practitioner as determined by SAPS prescripts.
- Applicants appointed under the Police Service Act will be subjected to undergo a lateral entry training programme at a SAPS training institution, where applicable.
- If a candidate is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal
interview as well as a practical assessment.
- Reference checking will be conducted on all short listed applicants.
Short-listed candidates for appointment to certain identified posts, will be
vetted in terms of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters)
Amendment Act, 2007 (Act No 32 of 2007) and the Children’s Act, 2005 (Act
No 38 of 2005). A candidate, whose particulars appear in either the
National Register for Sex Offenders or Part B of the Child Protection
Register, will be disqualified from appointment to that post.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only. If you have
not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement,
please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after the
- The SAPS application forms can be obtained from any SAPS Recruitment Office
within the South African Police Service.
- Hand delivered applications may only be submitted at Opera Plaza, Annex Building, Pretorius Street, Pretoria. Application must be deposited into the box available at the reception area.
- Applications forwarded by post to be addressed to: The Section Head: Corporate
Support, (Attention: Lt Col JL Shandu/ Capt SJ Matlopela/ SPO KK Mashiloane),
Corporate Support, South African Police Service, Private Bag X 94, Pretoria, 0001.
- Enquiries can be directed to Lt Col JL Shandu/ Capt SJ Matlopela/ SPO KK Mashiloane at telephone: (012) 393 3058/ 4273/ 3461.