Closing Date: 12 october 2018
Successful applicants will be based at our various provincial offices across eight (8) South African Provinces (with the exception of the Northern Cape).
The s uccessful applicants will be:
- Expected to enter into a 12 months Fixed Term Contract commencing 01 December 2018 and terminating 30 November 2019.
- Paid a monthly stipend.
The successful applicants must have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Bachelor of Laws.
- Ability to work within a multi – disci plinary team environment.
- Committed, dedicated, hardworking with good time management skills.
- Attentive to detail. · Willingness to learn and time – schedule driven.
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In addition, applicants must be:
- South African citizens.
- Between the age of 18 – 35 with no work experience.
- People with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply
- Certified copy of identity document.
- Certified copy of Bachelor of Laws qualification. (with full academic record indicating individual modules/courses)
- Proof of r esidence
- Copy of an abridged CV
- All applicants MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM
Applications that are not accompanied by the aforementioned documents will be disqualified. Where the applicant has not been contacted within one month from the closing date, the applicant must consider the application unsuccessful.
Successful applications will be subject to a screening process prior to intake.
How To Apply